One particularly top moment
was from Keith Tenniswood, when he played "Donna" on MMM - it's a cracker
of
a tune, from a long time back judging by the Fat Cat price sticker on mine.
Any other info on these folk? My copy is stamped with too much ink, but
there's not much to go on apart from it being a German email address.

I don't know much but AFAIK they're the same guys (guy?) behind the two
Soundhack 12"s and also the Soundstream EP. I think they've also done
something under the Errorsmith name but I might well be wrong.

The Soundhack 12"s are great - the only kind of minimal house I really dig cos its still got that jackin' cut-up feel to it.