I believe it's a (possibly ex-) member of Drexciya... not the same person
that's involved in Transillusion, if my info is correct, but instead the
person who was involved in Elektroids. Very different and unique sound to
that Other People Place record though. I did a review of it here:
http://cdr.sine.com/cdr/article.cfm?id=266