Hi there.

Thursday Night 11/8 @ Necto (516 E. Liberty St.), 18+

CARL CRAIG (Planet E Communications, DEMF founder)
making a very rare local DJ appearance

DEREK PLASLAIKO (Detroit Bachelor DJs)
whooping it up like a six year old on a sugar rush

in the Ghostly side room:

BILL VAN LOO (Chrome Decay/City Centre Offices: Berlin)
MATT DEAR (Ghostly International)

Friday Night 11/9

9pm sharp @ leon speakers/noah's underground gallery
117 e. liberty, ann arbor
free admission

AWRY

DOUBLE HELIX

(ed note: From the mass email sent to me)

Hope you can come out this Friday.  Awry is a dynamic ensemble from New
York, guaranteed to stretch your ears. Currently roaming the midwest, the
touring group consists of voice, guitar, and electronic manipulation.  Their
wide range of timbres and textures takes shape in quietly crafted songs
which thoroughly engage the mind and the moment.  For a hint:
www.awrysense.com

Ypsi-based Double Helix is currently delivering organisynthetic fabrix and
funxtiles via their "Sync or Swing" ep, and promises an uplifting set to
bounce, bob, and bump to.  Did I say house? Dub and techno, too!  Let your
body do the poppin' and get loose with this bio-mechanic love juice.  Enjoy
sounds yet to be heard on 2002 releases for the Ypsi United and RushHour
labels.  Check the review at: www.techno-rebels.com

This space is small, cozy, and the paintings are first-rate.  Feel free to
bring your own...and arrive promptly.  See you there!

Saturday 11/10

MIDWEST PRODUCT w/ Pryme #'z

Leopold Brothers Brewery (523 S. Main St)

Midwest Product is a new band made up from members of Morsel and Miss Bliss.
People are comparing their sound to a cross between Tortoise and Sunny Day
Real Estate. Worth checking out.