I thought the question was for stuff like Gas and Sturm?

Kitty Yo may posses some pop ambient in the darker vein, but not a lot.
Ware and Dial are both
good minimal-tech house labels but put out no ambient.  Porter Ricks
'Biomechaniks' on Force is a wonderfully disturbing album full of beat
juxtaposition, and grainy noise.  DIN puts out some of the finest IDM but is
by no means ambient, even the Monolake release is a dubby breakbeat affair.
Pole's stuff is again close but still a dub beat oriented.  The Scape label
has never put out an ambient release, all releases thus far have been in the
IDM/lounge range.

The pop ambient stuff on kompakt is certainly fitting.  Of the releases
before Kompakt 30 only the Dettinger LP's are similar to Gas and Sturm.
After KOM 30, the release schedule seems interspersed with pop ambient.
There was also a Gas release in around KOM 40-45, its not quite the same as
'Pop' more guitars and more subtle beats.  The Traum label is certainly
similar, though only half the releases are strictly ambient (mostly the
Phillipe Cam releases) and they have been moving towards a tech-house feel
as well.  There is also an excellent Stewart Walker EP on Mille Plateaux
called 'Granular Synthesis' which features completely unsequenced synth
ambience.  As well some of the latter Chain Reaction pieces come to mind,
Matrix, Hallucinator, Fluxion and V. Delay all have EP's with some ambience
on them (the Fluxion LP 'Bi-Polar Defect' is my favourite).  There is also a
whole range of microsound'ish stuff that I have yet to explore but promises
to be much in the same vein.

Cheers
todd