Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 11:17:39 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
From: "seth redmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] RE: (313) speaking of sylvester... (was Re: (313) song id)

Speaking of Esther, If any one sees her cover of "home is where the hatred
is" , I want it...

That reminds me, I was at the Sink's re-opening birthday last Sunday, and
whilst having a flick through 7"s I couldn't afford and would never see
again, I noticed the man selling them had a portable record player. It was
about 10" long by 4 wide, and was apparently made by technics until about
1989. It looked something like a vinyl walkman... Anyone ever seen one?

-s