A few days ago, I stopped at a local record store that I used to frequent.
Some of you Cleveland 313'ers might know of My Generation.  As early as 2000
it was possible to find Elecktroids, Dan Curtin, Octave One, Urban Tribe,
Kenny Larkin, Morgan Geist, Drexciya and other mind-blowing artists in the
"cut-out" bin.  I am talking 50% to 67% discounts on some of the rarest and
finest out-of-print Detroit direct and inspired material.  I still remember
catching my breath when I bought "The Web Of Life" for $5.87.
  Anyway, to get to my point, when I stopped in recently... the clearance
bin I knew was gone!  They still have a section of cut-outs, but it does not
provide the 313 addict with any material.  I can only guess that they may
have decided to discard the old material.  Oh well...  years before this sad
occurrence I was feeding my vinyl habit at Bent Crayon.  I am still able to
get my hands on primo Red Planet EP's, but nothing beats paying $4.35 for
mint copy of "Panic In Detroit".  No sh#t...  I still reel at that
discovery.  Any other 313'ers have similar "amazing discovery" tales?

regards,
LRH

-save the vinyl-