Hi people,

I was just wondering on wich ep and on wich label aubrey - shimmer was
released? Was it on solid groove or textures or .. ?
And where to find a copy on the net ??

Thank you very much,
Maarten

PS " i love techno " is now officialy the worst party with the worst music
ever.. I listened to the broadcasts on the national Belgian radio.. and the
Bandulu life act was RIDICULOUS.. it was worse than the worst crap... I mean
really crap.. I never heard something like it... "techno from the street, nu
skool! rumble!" as the mc was yelling *cool* (not)