with all the recent talk of metro area, i thought i'd forward this along for nyc
peeps.

This Wednesday, November 14th, Play Wednesdays @
Sapphire Lounge is proud to present the sounds of...

** Morgan Geist (Environ)                            **
** James Duncan (Environ, Le Systeme) **

with your Play Residents:
Jay Lee
Pete Sung
Don Vu

Morgan Geist has been treating our ears with some of the
most innovative, beautiful music over the last half-decade.
He has released intelligent 12" on his own underground
imprint, Environ, as well as techno labels Metamorphic.
Together with Darshan Jesrani, Morgan Geist is also Metro
Area, the name behind the classic series "Caught Up."  He
is joined at Play this week by musician James Duncan, the
"man with the horn" on "Lullaby," released on the Super EP
on Environ.  The two bring their choice vinyl to Sapphire for
a night of serious music...

Play Biweekly Wednesdays @ Sapphire Lounge
10 pm - 4 am
$5 at the door / [EMAIL PROTECTED] for list info
?????????????????list closes @ 1 am!

The new, made over Sapphire Lounge is located at:
249 Eldridge Street (btw Houston and Stanton)
Take the F to 2nd Avenue
Play Info 212.696.6758 / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Upcoming Play Guests:
11.28 - John Howard (om records, sf/ny)

Ask your friends to register for our mailing list at
http://www.playNYC.com!