Underground Committee
NEW MIXES UPDATE

Underground Committee proudly presents, The International Sounds of,
Chicago's very own, Bernard Badie.  This exquisite Deep Chicago House Mix
totals 1hr18min24sec, exclusively on www.undergroundcommittee.com

Also available for your listening pleasure, Jaime Delgado's, second
installment of Underground NYC's Deep House Vibe.

Jaime Delgado Underground NYC Session 2.0
- Jodey Watley - Saturday Night Experience(Blaze Mix) - Giant Step
- Boddy D'Ambrosio - Reach Out - Definity
- Playin 4 The City - Show Me Love(DJ Deep Mix) - Straight Up
- Maxwell - Lifetime(Ben Watt Remix) - Sony
- Andy Caldwell - All I Need - Naked Music
- Viola - Little Girl - Nervous NYC
- Jon Cutler - Spritual - Papa Records
- Frankie Knuckles - Keep On Movin - Junior
- One World feat. Miri Ben-ari - Peace In The Middle East - Sfere
- Rick Wade - Quantum Expression - Moods and Grooves
- Mondo Grosso - Star Suite(Blaze Shelter Mix) - King Street

...and of course our very own Underground Committee Deep House contribution:

Javier Drada Deep House Session 1.11
- Linda Clifford - Chagin' (Southern Divide Latin Flava Vox Mix) - West End
- Ananda Project - In The Skies (Chris Brann Wamdue Mix) - Nite Grooves
- Ananda Project - Falling For You (Blaze's Shelter Falling Vocal Mix) -
Nite Grooves
- The Rurals - River - Viva Recordings
- Miguel Migs - The Remedy (Mix 1) - NRK
- Naked Music NYC - If I Fall (Naked Spirits Mix) - Om
- Kimari Lovelace - Circles (Hiroshi's Epic Club Mix) - King Street Sounds
- Bassmental feat. Charles Mcdougald - It's The Music (King Street Club
Mix) - King Street Sounds
- Big Moses feat. Kenny Bobien - Brighter Days (Original Mix) - King Street
Sounds

Enjoy,

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com