Yes, I found out the single is called "All I Ever Wanted"

MEK

                    Data General

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    h.edu>               cc:     <313@hyperreal.org>

                                         Subject:     Re: [313] Human League

                    11/15/01

                    11:46 AM

The album is called "Secrets"

t'aint half bad.

-b-

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> New single out by the Sheffield synthpop group - if you like
International
> Gigolo DJs/DJ Hell/Beroshima/Morgenstern you will love this!
>
> Sorry can't remember (just heard it this morning) the title but it's
great
> 80s synth music done by a proper 80s synth group.
>
> MEK

====data general===========
==www.umich.edu/~btausig===
[EMAIL PROTECTED]