Gerald wrote:

>Here are a few labels you should check out off the top of my head:
>Residual, Starbaby, Metamorphic. I'm sure there's a few more people can
>suggest.

The 21/22 Corporation label as well, although those are probably going to be hard to find, but check Round Table Distribution http://www.roundtablemusic.com/index1.html

These are all more or less towards the techno/electronic side of things, stuff that's more in Metro-Area-style would be anything (and I mean absolutely anything!) by Daniel Wang, both on Environ as well as his now defunct Balihu label.

Also recommended is the dL label (DownLow) and $tinkworx' EPs, although jt himself thinks it isn't in a similar style, I think it is, so there :)

>Oh, and by the way Environ Records is from New Jersey.

It used to be, but it's based in NYC now.
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Thomas Van Steen wrote:
>>
>> Yesterday, i listen to their last release "Metro Area 4" by Morgan Geist &
>> Darshan Jesrani
>>  and i love this song... house/techhouse/electro-disco very deep. (i don't
>> know how describe this tracks) :)

Metrofunk :)

Otto