There is a Daniel Wang on Playhouse that I picked up @ 23rd Precinct in
Glasgow that is excellent. I can't remember the name (records not with me)
but it was a collaboration. Low tempo house with a generous amount of
electro (or maybe it is the other way 'round).

mek

                    Otto

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     313@hyperreal.org

                    urist.org>            cc:

                                          Subject:     Re: [313] Environ
Records
                    11/20/01 08:43

                    AM

Gerald wrote:

 >Here are a few labels you should check out off the top of my head:
 >Residual, Starbaby, Metamorphic. I'm sure there's a few more people can
 >suggest.

The 21/22 Corporation label as well, although those are probably going to
be hard to find, but check Round Table Distribution
http://www.roundtablemusic.com/index1.html

These are all more or less towards the techno/electronic side of things,
stuff that's more in Metro-Area-style would be anything (and I mean
absolutely anything!) by Daniel Wang, both on Environ as well as his now
defunct Balihu label.

Also recommended is the dL label (DownLow) and $tinkworx' EPs, although jt
himself thinks it isn't in a similar style, I think it is, so there :)

 >Oh, and by the way Environ Records is from New Jersey.

It used to be, but it's based in NYC now.
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Thomas Van Steen wrote:
 >>
 >> Yesterday, i listen to their last release "Metro Area 4" by Morgan
Geist &
 >> Darshan Jesrani
 >>  and i love this song... house/techhouse/electro-disco very deep. (i
don't
 >> know how describe this tracks) :)

Metrofunk :)

Otto