Hi all,

Seeing as there's been an amazing Dutch-Detroit connection happening over the past few years, I thought some people might be interested in this.

I'm looking for promoters interested in bringing the Bunker Records tour to their city. The tour features Legowelt and Orgue Electronique (Live), alongside DJs TLR, and Schmerzlabor. You can get more info about the tour at: http://www.bunker-records.com/bk/info/booking.htm

Hit me back private for more details if you're interested.