> can anyone tell me please where phortunes "can you feel the bass"
originally
> got released?

It was on Hot Mix 5.

Check the new white label on Sound Signature, "Major Moments Of...". I think
"Madness" completes the phrase. A deep and dark as blend of WTC news
snippets, "Inner City Blues", jazzy chords and a dub bassline. All in the
usual inimitable style, i.e. brilliant. Catch it down your local youth club.
Also, I notice that he's down as playing at Plastic People's New Year's bash
alongside Maurizio, 4 Hero, Pharoah Sanders, ESG (oh oh, mulleted Shoreditch
types alert), St. Etienne (oh oh, double trouble), Andy Weatherall, Dennis
Al Capone, the On U Sound System and others. See (www.plasticpeople.co.uk)
for details. My party hat will be glued to my head till February at this
rate.

313's own Theo Parrish correspondent,

Jonny.