One minute it was there the next it was deleted. Sterac's album has evaded
me and I see many others for sometime.
My reason for surfacing this subject is that I just recollected seeing
Rachmad at Sonar and asking him (bold as brass) whether he had a copy I
could buy off him such was my desperation a the time. To be told that he
himself only had a white label naturally adds motion towards the action of
getting a repress done, he did say it would to me.

Just wondered if anyone knows of any further info on a repress for this
album. And has anyone got any contact details for Steve, agent or whatever?

tala,
Scott Mc