Hey folks.  I just picked up the new DEC LP from my local record shop.
Ollivierra's masterful work has been on my turntable straight through the
holiday weekend.  I encourage anyone who has had a taste of his earlier trax
to pick up this new one on Peacefrog.  John Arnold contributes some engaging
guitar work on a few titles...  it only adds to the enveloping atmosphere.
Perhaps this could be one of the better soundtracks to a late night drive
through a still city.

-save the vinyl-

LRH