Network was run by ex Northen Soul DJ Neil Rushton who also ran Kool Kat and
was largley responsible for bringing Detroit techno to the UK. He was heavily
involved with Dereck, Kevin and Juan right back in the day and licensed a lot
of the old Transmat/KMS/Metroplex catalogue as well as releasing the UR
compilation album. I remember Network put out loads of great stuff like all the
old Nexus 21 tracks and stuff like 'Take me away'. It started going pretty
housey before it dissapeared and Kool Kat stopped doing stuff. I also seem to
remember reading about some bad blood that developed between Neil and the
Detroit boys, but I can't remember why.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Mon 26/Nov/2001 17:10 CET
> To: 313@hyperreal.org
> Subject: [313] KMS/Network
>
> All,
> Does anyone know of a good source of info on KMS? I know of the discography
> on techno.org but that is a bit limited. Any recommendations from the back
> catalogue? Also, can anyone tell me the connection between KMS and Network
> (which seems to have released a lot of KMS in the UK). Anyone got any info
> on Network?
> Thanks,
> Alastair

> Warning : The information contained in this message may be privileged and
> confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is
> not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
> replying to this message and then delete it from your computer. All e-mail
> sent to this address will be received by the Providian Financial corporate
> e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than
> the recipient.

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime