jungle wonz(marshall jefferson) 'the jungle' on trax records from 87(?). two
mixes, a vocal and a dub. achingly beautiful.
it was re-released about a year ago when trax sprang back to life.
james
www.jbucknell.com

"Pulverizer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/26/2001 12:53:51 PM

Please respond to "Pulverizer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>