I went to the agents of change party.

it was 35 bux to get in, and a short wait.

the venue was nice, not too loud like the Control party a couple months ago,
but the sound system lacked mids if you ask me (you didn't)  nice lights and
balloons and all that neato stuff that you  can't listen to.

got there at 12ish, left at 4am (I know I know, but it WAS thanksgiving and
I had been up early)

May played a great set.  too many vocals on some trax for my taste, and that
harmonica song at the end of his set was 100% bullshit IMO.  he did play
some nice hard techno oand every once and a while, he would play some
swirling ambient stuff for a minute or 2.

mills was supposed to come on at 2.  he didn't make it until 3, then sat on
the floor with a 909 for a bit and beat matched may.

mills was mills, he played really hard tracks, starting with a nice remix of
Jaguar.  I dunno about you people, but I just sign when I hear that song
now, its so damn played out.  but anyways, I mainly went to see mills, was
pleasantly suprised my May, and left after an hour of mills because I was
satisfied by what I had heard.  I wish I could have stayed later, but I had
a 2 hour drive home and I was dead tired.

-Joe

   R17 is not a fixed velocity, but it is clearly far too fast.