okay one of my favorite radio programs in the whole wide world is R
Solution, which is hosted by Kirk DeGiorgio, 4Hero and Phil Asher on
rotating nights. i have a very few copies of this radio show that i have
pretty much worn down due to repetetive listening. i just read on Kirk's
website that KISS pulled the show.

now, it would be a very very nice christmas gift if SOMEONE out there has a
copy of the last show they'd like to duplicate for me. i would be willing to
pay for tape & postage and i'd throw in some other stuff as a thank you for
your time.

respond in private please. thank you.