From: James Bucknell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:27 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313]international travel with records

i'm taking my record box on an international flight for the first time and was
wondering how safe they are. they are my most prized old chicago/detroit/new
york rarities and i'm nervous, very nervous.

is there any substance to these rumours?
anything i can do to minimise the risk of theft? i heard that baggage handlers
mistakenly think there are high end electronics in the boxes, and aren't after
records.
james