Just listening to the Theo Parrish mix on the front page
www.deephousepage.com and I'm wondering what all these tracks are:

1. The 2nd track at approx: 2mins, e.g., with vibes.
2. The New Wavish tune ("tie me down, tie me down") at: 18mins approx.
3. One after "Concrete Jungle" at, say, 38 mins. (Theo himself?). Sh!t this
is wicked.
4. After "Life is Just a Moment" at, say, 45mins. Again might be his own,
though it sounds like a well worn record. Also damn fine. With a harp at one
point.
5. Just for the brass break at 55:10! Anyone? It's top throughout, mind you.
6. Next one with weird harmonies and wicked shuffly break.
7. At 1hour 11mins with the French announcement and constant screaming drone
thing. WTF is this?!?
8. And the following "People Of The Sun" in a Theo downbeat stylee? Check
1hr 15mins.

He finishes with James Mason! What a man!

Please help. Thanks.

Jonny.

I noticed that someone starts doing, or there's a brief sample of the rap
from "Come Clean" on "Lights Down Low"!