Dateline La, Ca 11/01. I am spinning at a club playing
The Truth of Self Evidence mixed with some Fast Eddie.
The Crowd going nuts over this Detroit Chicago Flavor
mix of mine, there virgin Ears has thrown them into a
dancing mad fury of Excitement. Then the owner comes
up to me and says hey who is that your playing? I said
Its Kevin Saunderson's. he says who? I replied Master
Reese he said never heard of him try to play some Moby
or Have you heard Of BT...