Tom:

I think it's a (defunct?) offshoot of Blueprint - the only release I have is
a 12" by Claude Young - 'Golem Craft' - 003 on the label I think.
Experimental downtempo techno stuff...

i think you're right that Fracture was connected to Blueprint, Tom. from Amazing Discographies (http://ad.techno.org):

fr001 Paul Mac - Outerspace Obsessive (12")
fr002 Huburtus Krantz - Disturbe No (12")
fr003 Claude Young presents - Golem Craft of Ages (12")
fr004 Quentin Garlic - Independent Order of Oddfellows (12")

given Paul Mac's liking for bizarre aliases i fancy there's a good chance that the Huburtus Krantz and Quentin Garlic 12"s are his handywork too.

rob