Rather unlikely since Oakey played Portland here
on Friday night (I unfortunately had other plans ... :)

Actually, all this shows is that someone knows how to play games
with URLs.  Ho hum.  They should do this to Moby so he has
something to write about in his next whiny autobiography.

Now, I *knew* I had some actual 313 content here somewhere ...
oh yeah!  Women on Wax were in the house at Ohm here last night,
I saw a pretty good set by DJ Minx ...