Here's the Audio::Nimbus playlist for Sunday, March  4th,
5pm - 7pm (PST) with Enough Radio.

Broadcasting unique electronic experiments on Enough Radio
at http://enoughrecords.com/radio.php for the world wide web
to hear, feel, absorb and digest.

Maps & Diagrams: Flanel [Glaciarc EP] Tundra-Music
Jack Dangers: Talking Machines [Sounds of the 20th Century No.4] TinoCorp
Si-Cut.db: Stickmusicbreaks [Enthusiast] Bip-Hop
Skanfrom: Cashier [Hand-Picked Fragments] Suction
Infant: Pring [Growing Up] Neo Ouija
Surface 10: Farewell Microscapes [In Vitro Tides] DiN 8
B9: Youthful Dancesteps [Infiltrator] Musicsystem
Squarepusher: My Red Hot Card (Girl) [My Red Hot Car] Warp
Mira Calix: Picture 4 You [Bip-Hop Generation V.4 Comp.] Bip-Hop
Somatic Responses: Leek Soup [Dying Language] Ad Noiseam
Dykehouse: Chapel Hillectro [Dynamicobsolescence] Planet-Mu
Push Button Objects: Lockligger [Cash] Schematic
Boards of Canada: Nlogax [Hi Scores] Warp/Skam
Tim Koch: Flatlook [Shorts In Alaska] DeFocus
Mati:k: Acogui [RND_0.34873349921 Comp.] Pause 2
Autechre: Eutow [Tri-Repetae] Warp
Disjunction Union: Buzz Buzz Bot [Computer Dead Reckoning] Couchblip!
Dimension 5: Analog Attack [Alien Artform] Delsin
Dimensional Holofonic Sound: Acid 3D (Remix) [Acid-3D] PIAS
Consolidated: Butyric Acid (Oblemov Syndrome Inst.) [Butryic Acid] London
Boom Boom Satellites: Push Eject (Trapezoid Mix by Jack Dangers) [Push
Eject] Epic
Vesna: Aesde [Mone/Aesge] N5MD
Datach'i: Truax [Bip-Hop Generation V.4 Comp.] Bip-Hop
Bola: 01706 [0161 Comp.] Skam
Meat Beat Manifesto: Love Mad [Now] Mute
Global Goon: Jerky Dharma [Vatican Nitez] Rephlex
Cutoff: Xiloforx [Artefacts Comp.] Art-Tek

All playlist's and events are currently archived at the Audio::
Nimbus website, www.audionimbus.com.

Thanks to all those who tuned in! Feel free to email comments
about the show, or inquiries on the artists listed to the following
email, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pietro.