He has a great 12" on Sound Signature....not sure of the name or number, but I'll dig it up later or perhaps someone else knows the details.....

It could be a collaboration with Theo Parrish...can't remember.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Maurice Fulton
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:53:58 -0600

Heyall - hope you've had a good weekend. New purchase on Saturday was
Maurice Fulton's Ladyvipb "Stories of a Broken Heart and Recovering" which
I will HIGHLY recommend to anyone with even a passing interest in broken
beats, deep house, or jazzy techno. It's become somewhat of a sacred CD for
me already. The last number almost had me in tears - it starts of with a
balls out tribal rhythm, it really sounds like they are giving it all
they've got. then a melancholy piano piece - real simple - plays over the
top but it's in like 1/2 or 1/3 of the tempo of the rhythm. doesn't sound
right but it's really cool - and the combined frenetic energy of the drums
and the sadness of the piano made for me one of those moments that just
opens the heart.

Anyone have any web links to more of Mr. Fulton's work or any info on him.

MEK

He