> speaking of ferox, whatever happened to the guys from synchrojack...anyone
> know? tom? russ are u here?

According to their website (at http://www.jizmole.demon.co.uk/), which was
last updated July 2001, they have some new Downlink stuff coming out. Last
thing I got by them was the Downlink EP on Mosaic (with the gorgeous vocal
track 'Fly Into Light') a few years back, but it seems they've been doing a
label called 'World of Hurt' through Shady Acorns amongst other things...

> also curious if rei mistui (ali?) is up to anything else since the ferox and
> player things..

He's definitely still making tracks - I have a tape full of them here :) Not
sure what he's got planned but I'll ask next time I speak to him...

Cheers,

Tom