When I watched Pump Up The Volume, it did say that Paradise served non-alcholic drinks but once in a while they would "spike the punch".

g.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't know about the Paradise Garage, but Studio 54 most definately
served alcohol.

Vinyl (home of Body and Soul) in NYC doesn't sell alcohol. I guess that's
not really bad for a Sunday afternoon club, but I was there once on a
Saturday night (afterparty for the only ever Nuyorican Soul live concert- yes,
i'm
bragging ;) ).

That was a bit weird not getting a drink during prime bar hours.