for house try body and soul at vinyl on sunday from 6pm till 12midnight.
also bang the party at frank's lounge in fort greene, brooklyn on friday
nights. addresses and contacts can be found in flyer magazine which is in
every record store.
neither plays naked music style house. it's new york, they play the real
shit--new york house.
james
www.jbucknell.com