hardly needs mentioning, but there's also the trax 'vocal' release with the
'in the beginning there was jack' speech.

i recently found (but haven't listend to) a jack trax release (jtx-4) that
has:
can you feel it remix (5.30)
washing machine remix (3.50
amnesia
mystery of love

is this remix yet another mix?

btw. the amnesia album/double pack has been rereleaed. they have it at
juno.com.uk

james
www.jbucknell.com