Hello all,

I have a little list of records that I am selling. Most of them are super
limited!

The sale of the following is by auction. Private mails with your bid only
please...Stating what you are after...

Also for more information like if they are coloured vinyl, sealed or
anything else you want to ask just mail me.

All of the following are on vinyl. Want CD instead? * denotes CD or VINYL

Artist                 Title               Label/Cat             Condition

Level A and DJ T1-000  Nikita              Generator/Gen3.5      Mint

FUSE                   Dimension Intrusion Plus8/+8024           Mint/Sealed

Nightmares on Wax      Smokers Delight     Warp/WAPLP36          Mint

Nightmares on Wax      Dextrous            Warp/WAP2             Excellent

POD  *                 Vanguard            Buzz/bzzxl106092      Excellent

>From our minds-
to yours               Vol.2               Plus8/+8022      Mint/Green Vinyl

John Beltran           Earth & Nightfall   R & S/rs95072         Mint

Panic in Detroit  *    S/T                 Buzz/bzzlp106107      Excellent
                                           uk: enter001

Virtual Sex  *         S/T                 Buzz/bzz210000  Excellent/Glasses

GAK                    1-4                 Warp/WAP48            Mint

Edge of Motion         Galaxy Child        100%Pure/PURE22LTD    Mint

Ani                    Love is the message Prescription/PRES105  Mint/Sealed

Agenda21  *            An Eevo Lute Comp.  EEVOLP1               Excellent

NB.

You have to meet the reserve price.

Thank you

Lee Grainge