If peeps aren't sick of this thread by tomorrow, I will post details of 'The
Garage Sound Volume III' Rumor/Republic (1991) which features Blaze too.
Also Colonel Abrams (I kid you not) Dave Lee, Larry Heard (I wouldn't lie to
you) Paul Simpson (the same one) and Kirk Degiorgio(!) ... Unless someone
else has it too and wants to spare me the toil between now & then.

Peace,

Ken