All the clouds turn to words
All the words float in sequence
No one knows what they mean
Everyone just ignores them...

Current Playlist 03.02.02

Hour One:

Marco Passarani-Deep Orbit(Sexy Adventures Of...) Pure Sonik
Dimension 5-Network (Alien Artform) Delsin
Splinterfaction-Doin' It With A Prophet (DS01) Digital Soul
Tom Curchill-At Home (Emot 003) Emoticon
Aphex Twin-We Are The Music Makers (SAW I) R&S
CiM-Shift (Lush Life Electronica) Quango
CiM-Numerique (Reference) DeFocus
Autechre-Slip (Amber) Warp
Detroit Escalator Company-Float (Black Buildings EP) Peacefrog
Prince-Sign O' The Time (Sign O' The Times) Warner Bros

Hour Two: Piercing Music
Robert Henke-Piercing Music (Piercing Music) Imbalance Computer Music

Current is a radio show dedicated to promoting the finest electronic
music from Detroit and  across the globe. Current broadcasts in the
Detroit/Windsor metropolitan area on Saturday evenings from Midnight
to Two AM on CJAM 91.5 FM. Current can be heard across the planet in
streaming format at: http://zeus.uwindsor.ca/cjam/index.html

Take care,
Mike Taylor
Current