From: Giles Dickerson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 March 2002 15:58
To: 313@Hyperreal.Org (E-mail)
Subject: [313] Derrick Carter last night

We had the pleasure of seeing Derrick play close up in a small irish pub in
Cambridge last night. 3 hour set, the place was at capacity by 10:30. What
can I say, that guy is so in control of the music he plays it's
unbelieveable. What a talent. What a talent. What a talent.

It's so rare to see someone who captures the essence of the DJ performance
so comprehensively.

Once again House music saves the day.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N