Ok so I'm completely amazed by this guy's talent and also amazed he's not
discussed in the press or here on this list more often. Having been taken
back (in a good way) by the Ladyvipb release on Nuphonic I decided to also
get "Stress: Why Put me Through It" on Transfusion records. Mr. Fulton uses
similar sounds on both of these releases, like the crossfade cuts or toggle
switching of a DJ cutting between two or more records. It's sounds like it
was recorded live. Everything is very very rhythmic and infectious. On
"Stress" he cuts up IDM like glitches with house and drum& bass and deep
jazzy techno and carnival drumming - I can't see a single weak tune on
this. Who is this man and where is he from? Chicago? Detroit? Philly?
Please help me with some links to more info on him.

MEK