Well, with all the talk back and forth about Juan, I thought I'd
let you all know that he threw DOWN Thursday night in SF.  Best
set that I've seen him play, period.  Classic techno, hard techno,
new house, old house, disco, classics, and electro, dropped
and mixed with remarkable skill.  He even played E.S.G. "Moody"!
The party was still packed and pumpin' at 2am when I left, and
I heard it was still going strong at 3am.  On a Thursday!

-Eli B