On the subject of vaguely techy radio there is a glasgow based thing you can find at

www.radiomagnetic.com

On a thursday night Rub-A-Dub do a couple of hours and there are contributions from various other glasgow people - Soma, Bughouse(used to do a friday in the Sub Club) and others. Some of the shows are archived also.

Cheers
BT

Take note UK members, 'Kiss FM In Not Naff Shock' - that was then. Now Colin
Dale's gone to Groovetech, all underground techno on Kiss must be filtered
through Mr C on Saturday ... if it can get past the tech-house that is. Does
anyone's local station have anything vaguely techy on, regularly?

Ken