I just heard the new album from exos 'my home is sonic', it's a cross
between basic channel dubby-ness and plastikman-esque hollow dark sounds
that go on forever ! Very interesting indeed and quite a different sound
from his earlier albums. I definitely recommend picking it up.

Another notable cd is the new forcelab mix by algorightm. Same concept as
the hawtin de9 'closer to the edit' ... "His tracks are somewhat funky and
sticky, with the originals glowing in opalescent, tiny fragments within. As
each track contains at least four other tracks,..."

Anybody have any other new release cd recommendations?

-Pete

Peter Grammenos
Goldman Sachs & Co.
Tel : 212.902.2446