In May this year Warp will be closing the office and heading for the open
road in what will be the first ever Warp Records collective tour. We will be
travelling around Europe in a specially constructed  'magic bus', which we
have commissioned artist Alex Rutterford to design.

This tour will feature a string of amazing shows, with a strong online
presence, unique visuals and will include exclusive Warp Films screenings.
A special 'Magic Bus' site will be updated regularly as the tour progresses
and exclusive merchandise and a 'Warp Magic Bus' CD will be available.

Our intention is that the shows will halt time and space and allow people to
experience the 'magic' that has kept Warp pushing the boundaries of music
and art over the last 12 years. We see this tour as an opportunity to
directly connect with the many people around Europe who have been moved by
our music.
This "magic" will be used for one of the purposes it was originally created
for, to draw humans into the moment, and remind us that life is a complete
fu*king miracle.

Label boss Steve Beckett and some of the artists will be available for
interviews before and during the tour. In addition mixes will be available
for radio promotion and it will be possible to record some of the shows.

Up to the minute information can be found at www.warprecords.com/tour - this
will include details of our soon to be confirmed leaving party in London.

European Dates      UK Dates

Sat  13th April Athens Showcase (tbc)

Wed   8th  May  Hamburg
Thur   9th  May  Cologne