Wow!

Nice lookin party. I would really love to see Seiji!

Also a friend of mine is contemplating booking Mr. Clark, but he hasn't
heard much about him. Could you guys please post a few blistering
reviews of his performance so i can forward them to this guy? I would
really like to see Agent X around these parts soon. :)

Cheers!

Thanks