> Has anyone heard the new Adult 7"??  I ordered 3 copies from Record Time,
> but they havn't shown up yet.

Mine turned up yesterday; only got a chance for a quick listen last night -
it may start a new craze for electro line-dancing! I liked it, but its not
their best by a stretch.
My copy of Every Dog #3 also arrived, and on first listen it just about
justifies the outrageous price tag. It pretty much carries on from the
previous volumes - definite shades of R=R in there....

Sean.