You mean "Just Want Another Chance"? If so, I'm pretty sure it was
originally released on Incognito. There are several mixes (no info given,
just track times), all of which contain the vocals to differing degrees. I
would be interested to hear the instrumental mix you speak of... ??
Although, the vocals are the sh*t!!!

-J