Teste didn't make it to the PLus 8 classics CDs probably because it was released
on Probe? Great stuff. Whatever became of these guys anyway?

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INET-1
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 11:15 AM
To: <313@hyperreal.org> at INET-1
Subject: [313] Teste "the wipe"

> Very essential piece music in 313 content, a classic track by Richie
> Hawtin and Teste (whoever that is), released on Probe.
> sorry no catalogue number since i only have this track on collection
> album "technovision 2", RAID 512, rumour records.

(from another mail)
> Never heard Teste's "The Wipe" ????!!! go to plus8.com and
> listen to Probe
> 14 in the new discography section.......
> it's a classic for sure.

It does sound really great ; but I'm curious, how come it didn't make it in
the Plus8 collection of classics they released last year ?

And also : under which name was "Technovision 2" released ?

Gwendal

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.