Norm Talley discog:
DISCOGRAPHY
1997            The Grove Street Shuffle        City Boy Records
1998            The Nu Tonik EP                 Chisel
1999            The Two Tone EP                 Nouveau Riche/City Boy
1999            The Detroit Bounce              Trackmode
1999            Paradise                        City Boy Players CD
2000            The Mistic EP                   Trackmode
2000            Tell Me (remix)/Late Night KreeperSoiree International
2001            Change                          Unreleased/CD only
2001            Believe (rmxs)                  Fathom Records

Also, coming soon:
DETROIT BEATDOWN VOL. 1
Third Ear Records, London
triple pack vinyl or double cd