Hi, long time no write. Making my first visit from Ireland over to the US in
a few weeks.  Would appreciate the usual...

Will be in Detroit from the 19th to the 21st  April, so looking for places
to visit, clubs to go to, and a recommendation of somewhere to stay would be
nice too.

Will be in New York from April 5th -  9th, Washington 9th - 19th if there's
anything on that I shouldn't miss let me know (acccomodation already sorted
in both though). Only plans so far (club wise) is to check out Body and Soul.

Thanks
John Braine
http://www.homeburnt.com