> also, got some new stuff from dL that is well worth seeking out. the funky
> italo style macho cat garage - muffler strut was excellent, and stinkworx -
> todas las noches is a bit more mellow but still a nice listen.

I second this recomendation, esp. the Macho Cat Garage 12 on DL. This label is
on a roll after 2 killer 7-inches.  Actually (despite it's hilarious title, ha)
the track "P*ssy Jazz" is my favorite cut on this lovely purple vinyl 12"...
wow.    It's a complete funky synth stomper that just deserves to be played
loud and in the mix!   It's gritty and the beats pack plenty of funk, great
stuff for getting down, I felt the urge to splash on some Brut cologne when I
heard this...  Brut, "by Faberge" that is.

Cheers,
Matt