Actually this event is happening Saturday and Sunday... the 30th and 31st.
Its a 2 day ordeal with all of the info on the website..
It's not my party.. so I do not know the details but I would assume that
if he is in Montreal that same night that he is either playing during the
day on Saturday or on Sunday...?

http://www.Wintergalactic.com

Enjoi,
Simon