Hey all,

I've been off the list for a while so forgive me if this has already been posted in my absence.

---
dialectro is proud to present:
The Bunker Records Dirty Brown World Tour
The West-Coast Sound of Holland
Featuring: Legowelt (LIVE) & Orgue Electronique (LIVE)
DJs: TLR (Mr. Clavio/Creme Organization) & Schmerzlabor (Unit Moebius/Acidplanet)

+ the Electric Workers crew [Cryogenetic (Twilight 76), Drumatix (audio research), freakdrivr, axi-o-matic, and Chase23 (LIVE)], DJ Sabrina, and fillspace (LIVE ambient set)

Featured alongside the music will be artwork depicting the "dirty brown world". The artwork will be in various styles and mediums including paintings, grafitti, photography, and industrial and digital design.

Saturday March 23, 2002
Zen Lounge (526 Queen St. W)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
19+, Art reception @ 8pm
Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 @ the door
Tickets available in Toronto at: Metropolis Records, Rotate This, Play de Record Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info and to get tickets outside of Toronto
http://www.dialectro.com/

Supported by: Electric Workers, electromuse, and FAR out IDeAs
---

Hope to see some of you there.