Hey gang! just joined the group (yeah. go ahead. call me a newbie.)
Just wondering who among us is gonna be in Miami this coming week?
I'll be playing at the Miami meets Detroit BBQ and a couple other parties this
year. More info to come. what are the "not to be missed" events this year? Is
there a 313 meet planned? did someone compile the party list again this year?
what did I miss? It's great to be back!!! :^)

sean deason
matrix - detroit